Monday, September 27, 2010

Purpose Statement

After messing around with a couple ideas and drafting several proposals, I have decided what direction to take this blog. Okay, I didn't really do all that, it took about 5 minutes to decide. I am going to write what I want to write about when I want to write about it. All the while being entertaining, cause life is a riot and erratically awesome. The catch is I will always have to be honest. I know that sounds easy, because I'm not writing bed time stories here but to really be honest about how I feel about the stories I tell. So this might get a little ugly. 

 I also hope to look back on posts like 5 years from now and think "Stupiddd....." , cause that just proves I have become just a bit smarter and God-willing a little more sophisticated. 

Enjoy. 

1 comment: